With the increasing popularity of vaping, the variety of vaping devices is growing too. Today, there are a plethora of different vapes one can choose from. But sometimes, having so many options can give you a hard time deciding which one is best for you.
In today’s blog, we have shared the top five tips for choosing the right disposable rechargeable vape pen. These tips are highly efficient and will make your selection process easier. So without any further discussion, let’s jump straight to our first tip. Here we go!
Take the Nicotine Composition Into Account
The main role of nicotine in e-liquid is to offer a hit. ‘Hit’ simply means the sensation of tingling and contraction in the throat at the time of vaping. When it comes to picking nicotine composition, consumers generally have 4 options, including –
- None (0 mg) – no nicotine and no hit
- Low (between 6 mg and less) – slight nicotine content with a fairly mild hit
- Medium (between 9 mg and 16 mg) – average nicotine content with a fairly pronounced hit
- High (between 18 mg and 36 mg) – extremely high nicotine levels
When choosing a vape, it’s essential to pick the right nicotine levels. By choosing a fairly low level, you will tend to vape more than usual. It’s because you won’t feel much of a hit in the first drag.
On the other hand, picking extremely high nicotine levels can lead to headaches, hangovers, etc. after vaping. This is why it is highly recommended to select the right level. For beginners, a medium nicotine level is perfect.
Check the PG/VG Ratio of the E-Liquid
On average, 80% of the components of an electronic cigarette are basic in nature. The two components which acquire most of this 80% composition are propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerin (VG). The PG offers a ‘hit’ and intensifies the taste of the e-liquid, while VG increases the density of steam and reduces the ‘hit’.
When you enter the market to buy vape pens, you’ll come across various e-cigarettes with different PG/VG ratios. Each proportion will certainly provide different sensations during vaping. A good and safe choice is to opt for a 50/50 ratio. It offers a considerable amount of hits without affecting your overall vaping experience.
Go With Flavors that Savors Your Taste Buds
When it comes to vape favors, the available options are endless. It’s easy to get lost among these panoplies of favors. Experts mention that for a beginner, the best is to start with the classic flavor (blond tobacco).
This favor is highly appreciated by many vapers. Besides being an appreciated favor, it’s important to ensure that your vapes don’t entirely taste like tobacco. Nevertheless, you can always go for fruity-favored e-juices and vapes.
They are fun to vape and improve the vaping experience. The 5 best vape juice options you can consider trying from are – Classic favors, Fruity favors, Minty favors, Gourmet favors, and Beverage favors.
For the Best Vaping Experience, Choose the Best Brand
There are several e-liquid manufacturers on the market. Some brands dominate, while others are still trying to establish themselves in the market. For the best vaping experience, go with the best online vape shop. To make the right choice of brand, do not hesitate to ask for the opinions of other users.
It’ll be helpful to read reviews on brands that you might be interested in. You may also come across some lesser-known brands that don’t have a huge presence on social media but offer high-quality products. At the end of the day it’,s the quality of the product that matters, not the manufacturer’s popularity.
Give Emphasis on Battery and Its Components
The battery is one of the most integral parts of a vape. Further in the battery, there are various components to keep in mind, when picking up a vape. Some of them include
- Battery Life – For light smokers, a vape with a batter of an average life span will work well. On the other hand, for heavy smokers or daily smokers, a long-lasting battery option is a must.
- Charging Options – Vapes available these days come with various charging options. Most vaping devices come with USB compatibility. At the same time, there are also vapes that can be charged through car chargers.
- Battery Design – There are two basic designs for the batteries of vapes – manual and automatic. Most vapers prefer automatic ones because they come with the convenience of use, which manual battery doesn’t offer.
- Battery Warranty – Before buying a vape, make sure its battery comes along with a warranty. This way, if something goes wrong with it, you can get it replaced for absolutely free.
Choosing the right vape is important to have an exciting vaping experience. It’s a bit like choosing an everyday accessory, but it has got more options than one can imagine. The five tips we have shared above are highly efficient. They will help you make the best decision for your e-vapes.
So the next time you shop for vapes, make sure to keep them in mind.